Jun 29, 2011

ONE HUNDRED!!!

Woohoo!

I've made it too 100.
& it's about time.

To celebrate,  I am going to show you some of my Behind The Scenes photos going all the way back to when i first started doing make up, when i was 15!

Now, these are a treat for being such dedicated followers. 

PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH
at any unfortunate hairstyles or outfit choices you may see, 
as I was young & not exactly cluey about 'fashion'
Even though i was in the fashion industry, Believe it or not. 

Enjoy! xxx 
 I started off assisting the FABULOUS Rae Morris..
My first L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival

 The nails i spent FOUR HOURS gluing diamantes on at early hours of the morning for the MAC opening show to RAFW back in 2006...
 As you can see it was a relief to finally put them on the model...
 I met some awesome people...
 Hugh Jackman.
Jackie O...
Kyle...
The Rogue Traders... Cam..
 Tim...
 James...
Natalie Bas...
Todd & Sonya...
The divine Miranda Kerr...
Made some amazing & very talented friends...
The incredible Rachel Montgomery..
Wined & Dined on the LMFF VIP boat...
Had some not so serious times....
& spent a lot of time looking after this little cutie!
Sometimes I would be the model...

& leave work looking like this....
Then it was my turn to start doing the make up...
I've now worked on beautiful faces...
In some amazing places...
& now i get to make my own beautiful make up mess...
& that's just the way i like it...

xxx


















2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post! Thanks for sharing your journey. You were so young when you started out! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of Labrat, Jackie and Kyle. It Is so funny you worked on those shoots cause that was the same time I started at Austereo. Small world!

    ReplyDelete