Aug 12, 2010

Big week!

Ive had an amazing couple of weeks with work...

Last Thursday i worked on the Myer S/S Ready To Wear Show!

It was the biggest fashion show i have ever worked on.. there were about 44 female models as well as extra male models & children that needed their make up done!

There were a couple of different make up looks..  The main one being bronzed & contoured.
We were lucky enough to work with the gorgeous make up brand, lllamasqua.  Their brushes were especially amazing. The models hair was pulled back in sleek, low ponytails.




The second look was a lot heavier around the eyes with gold leaf placed around their necks & on their hair!
I didn't have a chance to take any photos while i was there, so i found some on the net!


A couple of other jobs I've worked on recently are New Idea, Women's Health & Macquarie Uni Advertising.!

Yesterday i road tripped down to Albion Park to do hair & make up for the cover of 
Bride's Diary!

It was nearly a 3 hour drive there, so luckily i had company! 
 
& At the end of it i found such a great op shop!
I went a little crazy & bought a new ashy white faux fur coat to add to my collection, a cute bag, a big baggy jumper, some shoes for my man & HEAPS of pendants for rings!
Check out my new rings on my facebook page - Rings By Rachael.

& today i worked on a filming job with some well known food magazine editors.. Donna Hay was so lovely to work with.  She gave me a copy of one of her mags so Im SUPER INSPIRED to cook something amazing this weekend!

I'll be sure to post one of her yummy recipes!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment